December 26, 2010

More work, more snow, more snowboarding/travelling (posted on Nov. 19th, 2010)

At first view, this doesn’t seem to match. In our case it does. I just received the news that I can work at the construction company till the end of December. My girlfriend already knew that she could work at the restaurant till after Christmas. With the money we own, our upcoming road trip seams pretty solid. And with all the snow we got so far, we got best conditions for the season and a lot of snowboarding. Does it make sense? For me it sounds awesome!
As I already told you I spent the first hours on my board! After a half day search I found some good kicker and rail spots. I even found some powder in the ditch behind the truck. This weekend I hope to head to the nearest ski resort Hidden Valley and get some riding at a real ski lift grin

Check out my pictures!

Snowboarding in the ditch behind the truck




No comments:

Post a Comment